Thursday, July 28, 2011

All the right words

I've got a thing for words. More like a passion, actually.Sometimes, words can touch us in ways that people cannot. I analyze every song lyric, every quote.  Don't you love that moment when you hear the perfect song lyric? They're the kind that make you stop and say, "Yes. That is exactly it."

The other day, a friend and fellow word-lover told me to check out a blog: Tell Us Something Good. The author posts quotes and beautiful pictures every few days. Her blog description simply says: Things I wish I would have known when I was 22. 

Here are two of my favorites from her blog:

"The ride to get where you want to go may not always look the way you think it will. "


"There may be someone in front of you who wants what you want- but it doesn’t mean that you won’t get yours, too. "

3 comments:

  1. love them thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comment on my blog. These are great quotes...something to think about for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these quotes - thanks for sharing them and the website. I love words and quotes a lot too! :) I also love your list of words that are dirty and gross sound to say, I think you need to add mucus to the list for sure! Ewwww. Looking forward to reading more and following your journey.

    ReplyDelete

Add This